The Tempe Arts & Culture Awards celebrate excellence in arts and culture by recognizing individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to arts and culture in Tempe.
Who is eligible?
- Artists, educators, organizations and leaders whose work has had a significant impact on arts and/or culture within the city of Tempe.
Who can nominate?
- Anyone can nominate a person/organization for an award. You do not have to be a resident of Tempe to submit a nomination.
Examples of activities an individual or organization may have achieved in arts and culture include (but are not limited to):
- Visual Arts
- Performing Arts
- Cultural Events
- Activities showcasing the history, heritage or culture of Tempe
- Work or volunteer leadership that has supported the arts and culture in Tempe.
- Nominee’s work must have a significant positive impact in the area of arts and culture in the city of Tempe.
Required information: Nominee name, contact information. Nominator name, address, phone and email. A short description of how the work of the nominee has had an impact on you and/or on Tempe (limit 500 words).